一、邀 请 信
1.I sincerely invite you to watch the show because...
2. I’m writing to invite you to...
3. I wonder if you can come to...
4. We sincerely hope you can attend it.
5. It’s my pleasure/a great honor for me to invite you to...
1. Would you please let me know as soon as possible if you can accept my invitation?
2. We will feel much honored if you could come.
3. We are looking forward to your coming.
4. I am longing to see you soon.
5.I’m sure that you will have a good time staying with us.
6.Looking forward to your coming.
7.We would feel much honored if you could come.
二、 建 议 信
1. You have asked me for my advice with regard to how to learn Chinese , and I will try to make some suggestions here.
2. I'm very glad to receive your letter asking for my advice on how to fit in the new school life. Here are a few suggestions.
1. I'd like to suggest that...
2. In my opinion,...
3. If I were you, I would...
4. You'd better do.../not do...
1. I hope that my suggestions are helpful to you anyway. I would be more than happy to see improvement.
2. I believe that you will take my suggestions into serious account. Whatever you decide to do, good luck with your studies/work！
3. I sincerely hope my advice will be some help to you. If there is more I can do to help, please let me know.
4. I hope you can take good consideration of my advice. I would be ready to discuss about this matter with you to further details.
三、感 谢 信
I'm writing this letter to express my sincere gratitude to you for teaching me the English songs.
Without your help, the performance couldn’t have been done successful.
We all miss you and are very grateful for what you did for us.
How is everything with you lately.